I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Snort

Being someone who commutes to and from work by train, I am able to sit down and let the world pass by, while avoiding traffic jams and road rage. Best of all, if I have something to read, I can keep myself entertained with the latest edition of whatever magazine I’m carrying with me.

Unfortunately, this time, my eyes are so tired, the words begin to blur and eventually turn a shade of black.

Suddenly, I hear a snort. It’s loud enough to shake me back to consciousness from my (supposed) slumber. Jesus, who the hell was snoring so loudly? I think.

Looking around, I see there are a few people staring at me. Then it hits me: it was me. I was snoring so loudly, that I woke myself up with the noise.

Instead of having my face change colour from tan to red in embarrassment, I turn around and act as if nothing happened.

From now on, I am never going to sleep on the train. Ever.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know south of your border, snoring is a ground for divorce. Or something.

January 29, 2007 12:11 am  
Blogger kevin said...

Lol, at least you gave your fellow commuters a bright day!

Is there a bit railway network in Ontario?

Kev in NZ

January 29, 2007 2:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever, huh? I've done that, too. LOL! And I think I will do it again, if you please. [giggle]

January 29, 2007 6:46 am  
Blogger Timmy said...

haha! too funny!

January 29, 2007 9:08 am  
Blogger Kevin said...

I've done that in business meetings before. Well, almost. Without the sound, but with the jolt.

I wanted to die.

January 29, 2007 11:26 am  
Blogger about a boy said...

lol! ive fallen asleep on the train though ive never snorted. i usually wake up when my head starts to tilt to the other side.

January 29, 2007 1:42 pm  
Blogger Single Guy said...

LOL. My boyfriend once fell asleep in a movie theatre and started snoring!

January 29, 2007 7:11 pm  
Blogger madamerouge said...

I must've missed something. Congratulations on your new job.

January 29, 2007 8:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You get to sleep??

Lucky bastard. Tell me what it's like.

January 29, 2007 10:02 pm  
Blogger Brand New W said...

LOL!! i hate it when that happens!!

February 01, 2007 5:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home