I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Countdown to the apocalypse

Tick… Tick… Tick…

Can you hear that? That sound? Do you know what it is? It’s time, ticking away as the end approaches.

On January the 10th, the world will implode on itself and everyone and everything will disappear in a cloud of dust. Ashes to ashes. Humanity will cease. There will be no rat-infested dwellings to live in, no overly-chlorinated water to drink, no forms of entertainment to mock, no double-knit polyester to wear as a last resort. Nothing.

Poof. Just like that. In a cloud of smoke.

And, the apocalypse better come, since that's the only way I can avoid my birthday tomorrow and leave behind a smokin' hot (literally) 25-year-old body.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, no. You don't escape if the rest of us cannot! :)

Have a great birthday, Steven! - with an increasing understanding that you are getting better not older!

January 09, 2007 6:52 am  
Blogger Sunshine said...

Well, there is another way to avoid it - but let's not go there. :P Anyway, happy birthday Steven. Try and have a good day. Do something to spoil yourself. :)

January 09, 2007 7:08 am  
Blogger Timmy said...

I dont even want to hear it. 26? I would kill to be 26 again. Silly boy.

January 09, 2007 8:16 am  
Blogger tornwordo said...

Whining about 26? Get over it and enjoy your youth. Trust me, it doesn't last.

January 09, 2007 9:44 am  
Blogger jetboy747 said...

Careful what you wish for, because I'll likely be dead tomorrow with the encroaching deep freeze coming South from the North Pole. So I have to send you my good wishes before I become a stranded ice sculpture in the ditch.

Happy Birthday Steven!

Listen, this smokin' hot body of yours...could prove useful in this impending arctic blizzard. I can just toss you off, or into the furnace. Makes me feel warm.

January 09, 2007 4:06 pm  
Blogger Single Guy said...

Mate..there is life after 30!!!! Happy Birthday!

January 09, 2007 6:44 pm  
Blogger S said...

Two things...

It's TOMORROW, and I'm NOT turning 30!!

January 09, 2007 8:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

25 mins and counting...

January 09, 2007 11:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home