I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

To the woman who humped me at the train station

Hey.

You don’t know me, but I know you. In fact, I think I know you very well. Does my face ring a bell? No? I'm surprised, actually. If you don't recognize the face, then you must know me by my ass. I mean, you were humping it this morning.

You’re not a shy one, are you? You're really quite forward. I like that. There were no introductions. Just a few seconds after I got off the train, you were right on top of me. White on rice. Or should I say, white on ass.

I wanted to move faster, but the person ahead of me wasn't moving. What did you do? You kept on pushing. I could've fallen down the stairs, you crazy bitch. You know that? And you know what happens when people push me? I push back. It's too bad you thought this was foreplay, not a passive-aggressive ploy on my behalf.

You were so turned on by my "move" that your leg practically wrapped itself around my thigh. Jesus Mary Fucker. Lady, give it a rest. I was not in the mood for a shag... at least not before my morning coffee.

Couldn't you see I wasn't interested? I was on my way to work, and you were on my ass. Pressing further. Deeper. More and more into me. So much so that I felt your labia, rubbing against my right ass cheek.

Oh, and before I forget, you need to wipe yourself down - all of this excitement left you a little moist and you left a spot of dampness on my ass.

Best,
Steven.

10 Comments:

Blogger Sunshine said...

Thanks Steven, I think I'm gonna be sick... :P

March 21, 2007 11:46 pm  
Blogger Christopher said...

I was a little turned on, until you got to the labia part...that totally killed it.

March 22, 2007 2:24 am  
Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

Oh my. I think I need to wipe myself down now...

March 22, 2007 8:18 am  
Blogger A Lewis said...

Sounds like she was trying to do what all of us want to: Grind wheat into flour.....on your ass. But never in the morning, and certain never without java first. And, screw the wipedown....just rub it in. Damn bitch.

March 22, 2007 8:51 am  
Blogger S.B. said...

Jesus Mary Fucker huh? I guess she must have really pisses Steven off.

But deep down you know you like it a little.....

March 22, 2007 8:53 am  
Blogger Pablo said...

Surprise Buttsecks!

March 22, 2007 9:06 am  
Blogger dantallion said...

Was she hot?

March 22, 2007 10:36 am  
Blogger about a boy said...

are you sure your moist backside was due to the lady pressing against you...and not your own excitement?

March 22, 2007 11:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. All I got was a face full of Apple Bottom, you got the full on hump.

March 22, 2007 11:34 am  
Blogger S said...

So that I don't answer all nine of you who kindly commented, I'll leave it at this:

She was old, not hot.

I like others to make the first move as long as it doesn't involve pushing me down a flight of stairs.

I'm not a morning person, so surprise anything is a no-no.

And my backside doesn't get moist, it's my frontside (and it didn't).

March 22, 2007 12:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home