I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

You know, just like

While I'm not currently in love, there are a couple of people that I like. And when I mean like, I mean like (not like like). You know, just like.

To physically demonstrate how much I like someone, I call them, write e-mails, take them out for coffee/drink, give them the occasional gift, etc.

Basically, I act like an idiot by being 'cute' and stuff.

That’s what you do, right? When you like someone? Showing affection in a PG-rated way. I thought so. But, sometimes they can misinterpret these actions as annoying, like I'm trying too hard. They may even hate it and hate me, and I don't want them to hate me because I like them.

If they liked me, it wouldn’t matter, right? At least, that's what I think.

Then again, no one has ever liked me enough to do anything for me, so I've never been on the reciprocating end of knowing how they feel. I wouldn't mind it, though. Having someone offer me a coffee would be nice right about now.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meet me at Claude Postel. Say 10am, July 1st 2008? Then we'll hit the Montreal Jazz Fest after.

Cheer up!

September 25, 2007 12:11 am  
Blogger tornwordo said...

Next time I'm in Toronto, coffee's on me.

September 25, 2007 6:44 am  
Blogger seeking said...

wish I was there. I'd take you out for some joe.

September 25, 2007 11:11 am  
Blogger Brand New W said...

i am kinda in love.

unfortunately i have a bf.

8O(

September 25, 2007 12:34 pm  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

deep down, you wanna be Sally Field, right?

September 25, 2007 1:59 pm  
Blogger Rebel Yankee said...

Oh, Steven, if you were in the city, I can assure you my offers for coffee would be so nonstop that you'd run from me to make it go away. :-)

September 25, 2007 2:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now now Tiva. You know I send you cards and treats. You can't say I don't like you.

September 25, 2007 8:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home