I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Watersports

Recently, I found out that someone I know is into watersports. To be specific, urine. It surprised me. I wouldn’t have expected it since they appear(ed) to be someone without a fetish. Apparently, looks are deceiving.

For those of you in the know, watersports (in BDSM terminology) refers to sensual or erotic play involving bodily fluids; urine, saliva, and less commonly, blood. It’s considered to be 'edge-play', because it is somewhat unhygienic.

Now, I don’t like pee. I do realize urination is a fact of life and its main purpose is to release toxins from the body, but if I had the choice, I wouldn’t ever pee (but I have to, or else I’d explode). The process of it isn’t appealing to me. Expunging something from the body isn’t a turn-on in the least. And, due to the amount of urea, it’s yellow… and I don’t like yellow.

I do understand the element of dominance of having one urinate on another. It’s similar to a dog marking its territory. It’s primal. Humans are primal creatures, at times, living on instinct. But, I’m not a dog and I’m surely no one’s bitch.

But, looking back on it, I should’ve suspected there was something up when I kept being offered something to drink when I wasn’t thirsty. I'm oblivious to the obvious.

8 Comments:

Blogger Rebel Yankee said...

Eww.

September 17, 2007 8:40 am  
Blogger Chris said...

I get freaked out if I don't shake enough and get a little on my underwear, or worse, on my pants.

September 17, 2007 10:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of guys are into that shit. I've found it to be fairly common.

The drinking part I could never handle, but I could tell you stories of my crystal meth days!

September 17, 2007 12:59 pm  
Blogger Brand New W said...

i wouldn't consider it edge play really. piss is harmless. if u were stuck on a desert island, you could drink your own piss and survive.

i've got a fetish. bet u can't guess what... :)

September 17, 2007 5:09 pm  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

Ok, me thinks there is more to this story... like how did you find out about your "friend's" fetish?

and just to state the obvious, you are such a pisser! haha

September 17, 2007 6:08 pm  
Blogger A Lewis said...

I thought I was being more subtle than that. Sorry.

September 17, 2007 6:23 pm  
Blogger madamerouge said...

Hey, it was only a matter of time before you ran into someone like this.

Just think: it could've been worse. He could've kept offering you food.

September 17, 2007 9:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watersports are fun when done right. You have to drink beer. The beer takes away the uriny smell and everything is just kind of hot and yeasty.

September 24, 2007 9:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home