I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Rhymes with pucks

It’s difficult being the person who has an ear for listening, a shoulder to lean on, and an answer for everything. Like family, you’re there for them when they need you, because you feel like it’s genetically-ingrained inside yourself.

But, sometimes you don’t want to be someone’s friend for the reason that you want them to be something else.

For example, they ramble on (while you nod your head) about their boyfriends/girlfriends, their exes, their sex life, their family problems, their pets, their jobs, their home, etc., and then you start to wonder what they look like under their clothes, if their legs are flexible enough to reach your shoulders, and whether or not they like it quick and nasty.

They don't even realize you're not paying attention and their only reaction occurs when they ask you why you're looking at them strangely.

You come up with some lame excuse, begin to nod in agreement to their selfish discourse, and don’t do anything because you’re afraid of what their reaction will be, even though it would be interesting to see if they appreciate being thrown on a raggedy, wooden table at the coffee shop, squishing their danish on their backside while you attempt to tear the clothes off their bodies.

It never happens, though, and it rhymes with pucks.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the puck are you talking about?

July 15, 2007 11:33 pm  
Blogger Kevin said...

Mmmm. Cheese danish.

July 16, 2007 9:29 am  
Blogger A Lewis said...

Make it happen. When I'm there.

July 16, 2007 10:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, were you saying something?

July 16, 2007 11:21 am  
Blogger about a boy said...

mmm. i love a good cheese danish squished in my backside.

July 16, 2007 12:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry...I missed that.

I was just wondering if your legs could reacg over my shoulders.

LOL!

July 16, 2007 1:31 pm  
Blogger dantallion said...

ducks?

July 16, 2007 8:43 pm  
Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

Yeah, that's pretty much my inner monologue 24x7...

July 17, 2007 7:22 am  
Blogger tornwordo said...

Lol, when that happens, I say, "I'm sorry, I wasn't listening." This is probably why I have only 2 friends.

July 17, 2007 10:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home