I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Fashion crimes: Camoblahge

Being a member of the fashion police, I feel it’s my duty to report those who are enabling crimes of the cloth.

One of the most recent displays against authority is one of camouflage. It’s everywhere and on everyone: in major cities, small towns, young, old, men, women, and children.

What’s worse is that it’s being worn as shorts. Not the just-above-the-knee style that compliments everyone’s shape and/or size, but the they’re-too-short-to-be-pants yet too-long-to-be-capris/clamdiggers style. And, to top it off, they don't always wear sandals. Sometimes it's runner's with socks, and other times it's with - those sufugly - clogs.

The only time it looks good is if you’re in the jungles of South America and you’re trying to blend into the environment while you're acting as a soldier of war in a Vietnam-based film.

So, please don't wear camoblahge unless you want me to go all Rambo all over your ass.

4 Comments:

Blogger A Lewis said...

What? You don't want me wearing my short shorts in camo when I come visit? It's funny, cause I'm a wear anything kind of guy.....but never, not no how, camo. Ever.

October 02, 2007 12:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Once again, you're describing me! OK, I don't wear the clamdigger-shorts variety you're describing. Those are kinda odd in any color. But I often wore the camo shorts with sneaks and socks! Yet more proof that I'm not gay.

Can't say I would ever voluntarily wear clogs, though.

October 02, 2007 1:18 pm  
Blogger about a boy said...

youll need to go all rambo on my ass.

i proudly wear my camo shorts. they were 1 of my best friends pants during basic.

October 02, 2007 1:49 pm  
Blogger Angela said...

I don't wear camouflage.

But I do wear ballet flats...

So who am I to judge?

October 07, 2007 4:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home