I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Leaking lips

For some strange reason, I have been breaking out on the sides of my mouth. The pimple isn’t what’s interesting, it’s the location: the ‘inseam’ where my top and bottom lip meet.

Because of their colour, they end up looking like a continuation of my lip. They make my mouth frown and curve my lips downwards. That’s not the worst part of it. They also make my lips appear to be leaking.

For years I’ve made the joke that my pout is due to surgical enhancement, like 90 per cent of my body (also a joke). Since the pimple is where the injection goes, it looks like something went wrong in the doctor’s office.

Of course, if the scab cracks, a tiny amount of clear liquid emanates from the pimple, making it look like the Restylane is escaping.

There’s no way I can win when I tell the truth... or when I lie.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With sexy lips like yours, who's gonna notice?

September 27, 2007 9:51 am  
Blogger nikki said...

you've got gorgeous lips and that pimple looks like a beauty mark.

September 27, 2007 11:26 am  
Blogger Brand New W said...

put toothpaste on it at night, it should dry it up and be gone by morning. i have Suzanne Somers to thank for that 1980s beauty tip. :)

September 27, 2007 11:36 am  
Blogger RomanHans said...

You sure do got a purty mouth.

September 27, 2007 11:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

romanhans took mine!

toothpaste is good or polysporin.

September 27, 2007 11:45 am  
Blogger S said...

I am not going to walk around in public with crusty white stuff on the sides of my mouth.

September 27, 2007 12:13 pm  
Blogger Naijadude said...

If you aint going to walk in public with that, what'd u do?

September 27, 2007 12:44 pm  
Blogger Chris said...

Silly boy, you put it on at night and go to sleep. And make sure it's white toothpaste, not the gel stuff.

September 27, 2007 3:22 pm  
Blogger Christopher said...

I was too busy looking at ur ear lobes to notice ur lips...meow!

September 27, 2007 9:57 pm  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

I think this is your HOTTEST post ever...

September 28, 2007 1:08 pm  
Blogger OSN said...

pout and pose.

September 30, 2007 1:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get tested for herpes.

November 10, 2007 2:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home