I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Making the first move

"So, do I get a kiss goodnight?"

"Is that it?"

"Is what it?"

"Is that all you got?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"I dunno."

"Like what? Flip you over?"

"Yeah, like a chiropractor."

"Just don't get mad if I snap your neck."

"Ok. Fine."

"Why do I have to make the first move?"

Laughter.

So I make the first move.

I also make the second move.

J makes the third move.

I lose count after that.

5 Comments:

Blogger tornwordo said...

Glad to see you shagging again.

October 22, 2008 6:37 am  
Blogger Rebel Yankee said...

You may have lost count but you surely could identify some of the moves for us.

October 22, 2008 9:56 am  
Blogger Brand New W said...

something's wrong with my computer. i can't seem to see any of the photos that should be accompanying this entry?

October 22, 2008 1:03 pm  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

how high did ya get in counting? 10? 20? or 21?

October 22, 2008 5:35 pm  
Blogger about a boy said...

lucky you.

i was told to make the first move. and when i did. i was rebuffed. men suck.

October 23, 2008 12:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home