I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, October 06, 2008

Busy boy

Even though my life can lend itself to moments of glitz and glamour, there are days where I work a lot. A 10-hour day isn’t uncommon and it can last from Monday to Thursday. My friend S says I’m the only person who works more than he does. If he only knew how much I worked, he’d think I’m crazier than I think I already am.

A partial list of work activities from last week include:

- Writing a 40-plus-page summary report
- Finishing a client proposal (for a million dollar project)
- Presenting that proposal to the board
- Working on a last-minute event
- Going to an event (late night)
- Writing two articles (both got published)

There were also two dates, but they're not work-related, so they don't count.

And, I always manage to do everything. With all the juggling that occurs, no balls get dropped. That’s the sort of responsible person I am. That’s also the reason why I am a very busy boy. In fact, with all the hours I clock in, it’s a wonder how I ever make time for anyone else.

Maybe that’s why I only went on two dates and not three – the last one was rescheduled for this week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Chapman said...

Out of interest - how do you get your articles published?

October 11, 2008 9:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home