I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Friday, October 03, 2008

Flex

There are some people in the world who are more touchy than others. This sort of touchy isn't equated with sensitivity, but to actual touching. I have no problem with that. I do have a problem when they want to be touchy with me.

It seems like every time they approach me, their arm extending, their fingers ready for a grope, I flex. Why? Part of the behaviour comes from my fatty, fat, fat past. I don't want them to grab flab. No one wants that.

It's not like I resemble a jelly donut, but if I'm a little bloated or retaining water, there is probable cause for a squish factor.

But, after a while, I get tired of being in a perpetual cycle of flexing. It's not like I have a hard body, showing it off and walking around in a state of undress. I don't work out and I like to eat. True, there isn't an inch to pinch in any one spot, but there are several inches that can add up.

So, come on and touch me. See if I flex.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

I really can't imagine you as fat...I demand photographic evidence!

xoxo

October 03, 2008 6:13 pm  
Blogger dit said...

I am with Christopher, I can't imagine it. In any case, the past is the past, now is now. Don't flex, enjoy it.

October 04, 2008 10:26 am  
Blogger TED said...

Body dysmorphia blogs are so last year.

October 04, 2008 11:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home