I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

You know it's a bad date when...

You know it's a bad date when...

They’re a model on hiatus and you look like shit next to them.
They’ve lived more in their 21 years than you have in your 25.
They have dinner before you’re supposed to have dinner.
They’re slightly drunk because of the aforementioned dinner.
They give you 15 minutes before they go out with their friends.
They yawn and roll their eyes (boredom, perhaps?).
They tell you they’re not interested when you want to kiss them.

That's all I can think of right now before I get even more depressed.

4 Comments:

Blogger S.B. said...

Hold up? Your 25 years?!?!?!?

Don't worry, that sounds like all my dates.

October 07, 2008 8:41 am  
Blogger Sooo-this-is-me said...

I hope you took off and stuck the pri.. um.. him with the bill!

October 07, 2008 10:32 am  
Blogger Christopher said...

His loss...period.

October 07, 2008 3:02 pm  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

be thankful for little things... like the fact that you actually had a date and they showed up!

October 07, 2008 10:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home