I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Clark Kent and Superman

Clark Kent and Superman were two men in the same body. The only thing that differentiated the two personalities wasn't a suit or a cape, but a pair of glasses. When he took them off, he became a superhero. When they were on, he was back to a meek reporter. It's strange how no one recognized they were one in the same. But, I can understand how it can happen.

I've been told that I look like two different people when I wear my glasses and when I take them off. I don't see it. I see the same face looking back at me in the mirror, day in and day out. From top to bottom, the brows, eyes, nose and mouth look the same. It could be that I don't notice it because I see it all the time, like those five pounds that I can't lose.

Or, it could be that it's not a difference of opinion, but a difference of being long-sighted.

Note: I should've posted two pics to make my point. Damn.

4 Comments:

Blogger Random Thinker said...

deja vu all over again?

May 26, 2009 10:27 am  
Anonymous Jake said...

I shall wait for the update that has the pictures. Thanks.

<3

May 26, 2009 9:13 pm  
Blogger Stephen Chapman said...

The superman "issue" has kept me awake many times.

What is the answer?!?!

May 27, 2009 3:28 am  
Blogger Matt Swift said...

Wasn't it Captain Amazing who couldn't be Lance Hunt, as "he'd never be able to see if he took off those glasses!"

May 27, 2009 4:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home