I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Get doown wit choo :)

Being the sort of person who depends on his cell phone to be in contact with the outside world, I find it a mixed blessing when people can get a hold of me every minute of the day. I especially don't like it when I'm also available every minute of the night.

So it comes as no surprise when I receive texts at all hours. Quite often they're during the times when I'm asleep and do not want to be waken. Of course, they're never anything important and, for some reason, they're usually drunken booty calls.

I AM drunk now thoughh... And i AM a hrndog. And i htink maybe id like to get doown wit choo. :)

After reading this message, I chuckle in my drowsy state, roll over and fall back asleep. There is no way I am waking up for that.

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Chapman said...

I switch mine off a lot... which a few friends find annoying.

I quite like to be incommunicado sometimes.

January 25, 2010 3:32 am  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

was that from crazy?

January 25, 2010 9:13 am  
Blogger Boyd and Lloyd said...

After seeing the title I thought you were gonna talk fashion for a bit.

Dammit. :P

Love,
Boyd

January 25, 2010 10:18 am  
Blogger Matt Swift said...

Nobody ever drunk-texts me. I think i'd be entertained and/or flattered.
But i'm dirty like that...

January 26, 2010 7:11 am  
Blogger Brand New W said...

whoops, did i send u that?

It's not my fault you're 3 hours ahead!

January 26, 2010 12:31 pm  
Blogger Jeff C.-S. said...

ha! i hate when i get texts at night (never as glam as booty calls - typically from family members who have atypical sleeping habits but i digress). i'll be in a lovely sleep when the damn *DING* goes off (that iPhone notification sound) and scares the shit out of me (everytime!). then i'm left wide awake, heart beating like an edgar allen poe story and contemplating the fact that my mother is bored and wanted to say hello at 3AM.

January 27, 2010 3:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home