I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

I didn't know you were one of those people

It’s one of those days where I’m logging onto msn to check my email. It doesn’t take long before I get a couple of instant messages which I promptly ignore. One of them is from S, an ex.

“OMG! What is up with that pic?” is the question.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” is my answer. The pic that S is referring to is one of a shirtless torso with abs and pelvic bones clearly visible. Mine.

“I didn’t know you were one of those people.”

One of those people? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? This is coming from a person who claimed to be slutty. It's not like I use that picture to pick up; I use it to remind exes of what they lost out on.

For a quick second, I want to say, You had it but you didn’t want it. Instead my response is different: “That’s my body. It’s not like you haven’t seen it before.”

The conversation ends quickly because I don’t want to chat anymore. I’m not in a good mood because an ex just called me out on something that made him out to be an idiot and a hypocrite while making me feel bad about myself.

I should’ve ended the conversation with two words: Fuck you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Random Thinker said...

One suggestion... kill the pic of you in your boxer briefs scratching your ass...

January 06, 2010 8:14 am  
Blogger Brand New W said...

"I’m not in a good mood because an ex just called me out on something that made him out to be an idiot and a hypocrite while making me feel bad about myself."

Clearly the more interesting post is yet to come...??? :)

January 06, 2010 8:20 pm  
Blogger Jeff C.-S. said...

"one of those people" - that's a really asinine comment. it's the human body and it's beautiful. uggh.

January 09, 2010 10:49 am  
Anonymous Bob Hamilton said...

I agree whole-heartedly with your purpose. Let 'em eat their heart out.

January 12, 2010 10:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time you decide to promptly ignore, look up ignore and do that.

January 21, 2010 10:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home