I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

P's dating profile

It’s late in the day and I’m checking my dating profile. I flick through my inbox and the new members who joined recently. There’s a profile I don’t recognize. I click on it and look at the photo.

It’s P. One of Crazy’s best friends. The same P who always talked badly about me behind my back but never had the balls to talk smack to my face. Of course, confronting that bitch (which I did) made his tail tuck between his legs.

As I skim through the profile, I get a few giggles and eyerolls thrown in for good measure. Since I know P, I know this profile is a load of crap. To paraphrase, P is a nice guy who is laid back, funny, smart and interesting, who wants a nice guy he can show his parents. Right. The real P is a shallow, narcissistic, drunk/druggie, who only wants the best, and sacrifices nothing. Yet he’s no prize pig.

Oh, and he looks like a muppet and claims to have a ‘slim’ body type, when it’s really average (slim people don’t have love handles and mini spare tires).

Good luck to the idiot who ends up with him. Maybe that’s why he’s friends with Crazy: they’re both just as delusional as the other.

5 Comments:

Blogger Matt Swift said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 27, 2010 7:17 am  
Blogger Matt Swift said...

I've seen a few profiles like that.
I was quite bored once, and made a fake profile to answer one. I made such a horrible ad, harassed him relentlessly, and drove him batty. Quite fun!

Enjoy the little things in life.
:)

January 27, 2010 7:19 am  
Anonymous Jake said...

Small Victories!

January 27, 2010 7:50 am  
Blogger Jeff C.-S. said...

Which Muppet?

January 27, 2010 3:03 pm  
Blogger Christopher said...

I'm picturing Beeker with love handles!

January 28, 2010 4:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home