I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Notches on my belt

Belts are designed to hold up your bottoms, whether they’re pants, skirts or shorts. But, they only work if you have enough holes in them. And, that’s where my problem comes into play...

Recently, I haven’t been wearing them unless I had to dress formally. When I threw one on, I realized it wasn’t working properly. Or, I thought it wasn’t working properly. As it turns out, there weren't enough holes in my belt even though my father made extra ones.

Belts are typically sized for waists ranging from 30-to-42 inches. Those who fall outside of those parameters, need to go to a specialty store. Since I don’t have the time to go to the local anorexic shop, I’m going to have to wear belts that don’t work... or gain 20 pounds to have a belt that fits me, again.

That last option will only come into consideration as a last resort.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dean Grey said...

Ever consider having your pants/jeans tailored?

I did that for one of my dress pants and 'poof' no belt required anymore!

-Dean

June 25, 2010 11:01 am  
Blogger Dean Grey said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 25, 2010 11:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home