I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

That little fucker lied to me (pt. 2)

His answer....

Oh well I didnt think i was able to go, i kinda backed out on my parents (long story) and decided to stay downtown.

And, I know this is a sack of shit. I knew he was in town, because earlier in the day we were in contact via text; he was looking for an apartment to rent for September. When I asked him to stay in the city, he said he had to go back home but was returning the next day. He never went home. Instead, he stayed in the city with a couple of his friends.

I tell my friend H about the lies and write her a short note.

Oh well, it's in the past, right?
I'm just going to keep dangling the fab life in front of him.
Like a horse with a carrot - just out of reach.


C is someone who wants to have access to my lifestyle, but I've worked hard to get where I am; he hasn't. He hasn't done anything except for schmoozing his way into the industry. I won't let anyone ride my coattails (no matter how cute they think they are) once they've done me wrong.

I write a final note to C, making sure to rub it in his face about the parties that he won't be going to - these invite lists are the ones to have your name on.

You're a boy full of mysteries and secrets.
Your mag is still here. Waiting.
Must chk my schedule for fashion parties this week and next.
Going to be busy - Roland Mouret, Derek Blasberg, Coco...


His lies won't get him anywhere with me. Let him use some other patsy will get him into those parties.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mind Of Mine said...

You seem to have put a lot more emotional stock into this friendship compared to your friend.

Maybe you just to relax a little bit. Sometimes people have conflicting plans and rather than hurt someones feelings, they tell a while lie.

May 13, 2010 4:00 am  
Blogger  said...

hi, jst passing by for the 1st time...

relax and calm down for a bit... if he really pissed u off, jst write him off ur friends' list~ chill

May 13, 2010 5:18 am  
Blogger JUSTIN said...

It's kinda hot when you are pissed off.

May 14, 2010 10:29 am  
Anonymous Mr. Dickens said...

I am somehow drawn to this blog even though every time I read your latest entry I think to myself that you strike me as a person of limited qualities.

May 17, 2010 5:36 pm  
Blogger TED said...

If you always expect and look for the worst qualities in people, you will always find them.

May 18, 2010 11:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home