I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, May 03, 2010

Hostile

Not too long ago, I’m online checking my email and I get an instant message from S, an ex. I haven’t talked with him in a long time and I haven’t really wanted to for a variety of reasons.

We chat for a little until I mention how he’s being evasive with me.

Evasive, how so?

I tell S I don't like talking to people on msn.

You haven't actually asked me to coffee or anything to catch up but, to be honest, im getting some hostility from you and it bothers me so, that's partly why.

I tell him I don’t like having proper conversations with people on msn and I’d rather do it in person. He tells me that he did respond to my msn, emails and texts. Then he gives me one of those slap in the face lines that makes me angry because I’ve heard it once before from Crazy.

Whatever. u seem different to me.

Really? I’m the one who seems different? This is coming from someone who stopped talking to me overnight, then broke up with me in the middle of a point of crisis (which is the same thing Crazy did) for an incredibly stupid reason, then never wanted to talk to me because of what I would say because someone doesn’t want to face the truth.

And because of that, S was feeling some hostility towards him.

He’s lucky I haven’t kicked him in the balls because he doesn’t have any. That is being hostile.

4 Comments:

Blogger JUSTIN said...

Seems to me you are not missing out by not being friends with this guy anymore.

May 03, 2010 3:56 pm  
Blogger Brand New W said...

you haven't commented on my blog for awhile. why are you being so evasive?

May 04, 2010 12:08 pm  
Anonymous geneva said...

tiny minds

May 07, 2010 9:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha ha your a lame ugly queen

May 09, 2010 6:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home