I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Remember to flex

Although I feel comfortable with my body, I do have an issue when others are feeling it. With clothing on, there’s no problem; it’s all about shape and form, sort of like Spanx. With clothing off, that’s a whole other story.

Thankfully, the people I’ve been involved with were never of the meaty kind. If they had a couple extra pounds, it was hard and not the flabby kind. I’m not of the same breeding.

Recently, I’ve had the opportunity to show off my dedication to a lax lifestyle and an overabundance of chocolate to someone new. The thing is, as much as I knew I had nothing to worry about in the jiggle department, I got a little uncomfortable because the paramour’s body didn’t have an ounce of fat.

So, what did I do? I flexed. Everything. The last thing I wanted was a lava lamp-like effect going on. There wasn’t any flinching (believe me), and I got a workout at the same time.

2 Comments:

Blogger A Lewis said...

Woah....careful there with the flexing. Flexing too hard can cause other unwanted body issues......

January 31, 2011 9:52 am  
Blogger Dean Grey said...

LOL, don't you think he noticed you were flexing every other minute?

Silly boy!

-Dean

February 07, 2011 3:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home