I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Someone has faith in me

Recently, I have been going through a change, at least career-wise. Although I am a jack of all trades (and master of some) in the industry of which I work in, I have found that makes me appear too scattered when it comes to positioning myself amongst my colleagues and competitors.

After realizing what I have to do to accomlish my rebranding, I send a text to one of my friends who has supported me since the start of my insane journey of rediscovery. Not too long after my message, I receive one back from him.

So excited. I think a preview at your loft would be really relevant. One on one interviews and photo sessions. Some wine and few little platters it would be phenomenal. We will talk in person tomorrow. You will be a huge success and I have so much faith in you.

And, that's all I needed. It's a great feeling when someone is more sure about yourself and has more faith in you than you do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous johnmichael said...

I draw my strengths from my friends...I know that I'm a better person because of their affirmation.

December 05, 2010 3:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home