I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Value in numbers

People tend to rate themselves on a scale of 1-10 when being compared to others. I think it’s fair, especially since it helps to level out the playing field. No one wants to have relations with someone out of their league.

Personally, I think I’m a 7/10 (on a good day). Grade-wise, that’s equivalent to a B: it's a solid base, there’s room for improvement, and it’s a pretty good start.

Unlike those who think they’re a 10 but are really a 7.5, I have some shit to back it up. There’s the career, the social standing in social and creative communities, the appearance (not too horrific), the equity/investments, etc.

But, if the above statements holds true, then I haven’t dated people within my league. It’s not done on purpose. I was out of a certain someone's league; people thought he was barely a 5/10.

Then again, some people have said I’m more than a 7/10... and others think I'm less worthy of that grade. Either way, all of these numbers give me a headache. This is just too much math for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home