I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Sink or swim

This week is one of the most difficult I will have to live through, at least from a business perspective. Not only is it the anniversary of my consulting firm, but also the launch of a new client project.

If it succeeds, then I will able to reap in the benefits of being able to add to my portfolio (and my bank account). It’s going to be a lot of hard work, but it will be worth it in the end.

If it doesn’t succeed, then I would’ve spent the past several months working for naught. Technically, it’s not for naught, because I would’ve learned from my experience. But, since I have a vested interest in the new venture (i.e. $$$), I have to make sure it works, not just for me but for all the stakeholders.

It’s sink or swim time and my floating abilities are a little less buoyant than I want them to be.

3 Comments:

Blogger A Lewis said...

Focus, balance, consistency, level head. All of these are sent to you this week!

September 27, 2010 11:45 am  
Blogger Brand New W said...

fingers crossed for you! best of luck!!

September 30, 2010 4:52 pm  
Blogger Cincinnati NAMjA said...

How did you week go?

October 02, 2010 8:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home