I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Size king

Because of what I do for a living, it’s imperative that I receive exactly what I request from suppliers. If it's background info, an image for a presentation, or a licence to kill, then I need exactly what I'm asking for.

So it comes as a rather shocking surprise that I get a package in the mail from a well-known underwear brand with three items that are not what I wanted. They sent the wrong size and the wrong designs.

What I have now are three pairs of briefs that so scandalous in design, they cannot be photographed for any publication. And what’s worse if they’re medium size and that’s too large (models are skinny).

What am I going to do? I contacted the company and asked if there is any way to remedy the situation since the items are pretty much unusable. There has been no reply (and I don’t think I will be receiving one).

I’m not a size king, but if you give me something that’s way too big for human consumption, then it's just wasteful (not to mention useless).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Bitchy said...

What's wrong with this sentence?

"What I have now are three pairs of briefs that so scandalous in design, they cannot be photographed for any publication."

August 23, 2010 12:40 pm  
Blogger Mac Callister said...

thats annoying!

or you could send it to someone as a gift?kidding!

August 28, 2010 7:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home