I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Why don't you comment when I'm happy?

It's always interesting when I get comments of the negative kind. People purposely click on the link at the bottom of the post and make an effort to write unpleasant things about when I'm feeling down. A very pleasant experience for them and me.

Although I use this form of digital media to - in a way - physicalize my thoughts into something that can be seen in front of me, I do it for me, not others. But, even though my writing is a selfish act, I wish I could know what it would take to appease those who despise me so much.

It would be nice to have someone leave their personal email to allow for follow-ups. Let me know what I really did to hurt you even though you have no idea who I am.

In a way, I wish they wouldn't say these things anonymously. Put a face to a comment. Of course, that will never happen. If they do see me out in public, I'd love it if they'd introduce themselves. I'm pretty sure we'd have a lot to talk about.

6 Comments:

Anonymous rockson said...

people are jealous you are sexy and smart

July 15, 2010 9:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

most of your posts are just whining about how bad people treat you despite what a brilliant wonderful guy you are.
Try posting about finding joy in something other than another person, or something money can buy you and the admiration will follow.

July 17, 2010 8:53 pm  
Anonymous Kantian Ranter said...

Your writing suggests a mean-spirited guy with a superiority complex. This blog is a paean to your own intelligence, shatteringly good looks, acid wit and charm. So what do you expect? And if you write for only you rather than others, why bother publishing a blog? Since you constantly find fault with others one can only assume you are compensating mightily for _______________ (use your imagination and fill in the blank).

July 18, 2010 7:27 pm  
Blogger TED said...

You never post when you're happy.

July 21, 2010 4:54 pm  
Blogger Single Guy said...

hey buddy..when will you link back to my blog??? what goes around comes around!

July 26, 2010 6:28 pm  
Anonymous TankMontreal said...

A blogger knows he's arrived when a reader posts negative feedback. Blogging is at least partly about making waves, no? Do you really want to appease your readers?

August 19, 2010 4:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home