I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

LDR = loser, dolt, retard

Even though I'd like to think I'm an intelligent person, there are times when I see the mistakes I've made in believing others are as smart as I am.

When it comes to matters of the heart (or brain, depending on how you look at it), I thought I would be on the same page as those who are feeling the same as I do. It's not always the case.

Sometimes they show interest for entertainment, for show, or for fun. Sometimes they are interested, but only for a moment. Those who are interested for longer then a thought, don't have the balls to follow through (and if they do, it's with someone else).

All of that I can overlook unless it's a situation where they become develop a LDR with someone else when you live closer to them then they do to this other person. What sort of relationship is that? How are you dating someone when you hardly ever see them? If that was the case then I'm dating several people right now.

So, why do I keep on letting things like this happen? Possibly because I think there are others in the world who feel/think like I do and will act accordingly. As it turns out, there aren't.

In the end, I came up with another acronym for LDR. The original is the short form for long-distance relationship. I think it should mean loser, dolt, retard. True, those letters can stand for other negative terms, but considering the time I spent thinking about them, I think they're appropos.

LDR. Not fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger tornwordo said...

Aw, change it to loving dear romantic instead.

June 16, 2010 7:41 am  
Blogger Dean Grey said...

No, no, no.

Not a loser, dolt, or retard.

You just have a trusting heart, that's all.

-Dean

June 25, 2010 11:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home