I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Cancers are bad for your health

On more than one occasion, I have had the opportunity to have relationships with cancers. Whether they were friendships or romantic (or literal ones), they always result in the same outcome. Cancers are bad for your health.

Even though I should know this, I take things as they come, not knowing what will happen. Now, I can say I will know what will happen. Every. Single. Time.

Being the opposite astrological sign of mine (i.e. Capricorn), they embody the traits that I am not too favourable with: crazy, bi-polar, closed-off (crabs retreat into their shells), irrational, flighty, etc. Drama attaches itself to them like velcro. Basically, they're one of the most emotionally and psychologically unstable signs of astrology.

So if I don't want any drama in my life, I don't have to listen to Mary J. Blige. What I have to do is run far, far away from any cancers.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awww...pooh! I am a Cancer...and I am, well...ummm... hmmm...Capricorn... hmmm... I am still nice though... sorry that your run in's with my sign have been bad...

August 29, 2010 10:59 am  
Blogger Mind Of Mine said...

Cancers are the people we have fun with but never settle down with.

August 29, 2010 5:20 pm  
Blogger Brand New W said...

that's interesting, I like Cancers, and I'm a Capricorn as well.... I had a thing against Leos for a while, but I'm getting over it. Maybe because Geminis have begun to rear their heads.

Taurus are my favourites though.

August 31, 2010 1:43 am  
Anonymous Personal Trainer said...

hey!! you have a wonderful blog. thanks for sharing your life and experience here. keep it up and never give up. you can do it.

September 21, 2010 8:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home