I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, October 04, 2010

Do what they like and you’ll get what you want

Although I am not a fan of using people, there are times when you have to because shit has to get done. What do you do? You reach into your bag of tricks and use them.

Now, these tricks aren’t X-rated, but they can be considered to be manipulative. Anything from taking out the trash, to buying flowers, or doing that thing with your tongue.

It’s easy and most of the time takes no effort. You wouldn’t believe how many times I’ve had to do things I felt dirty afterwards just to watch a little bit of TV.

But, if that’s what I have to do, then I’ll do it. In a manner, it’s quid pro quo: if you do what they like, you’ll get what you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home