I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, November 01, 2010

The 20s are chasing me down

As much as I (and my friends) find having a 20-year-old chasing me to be a turn-on, I find there are a lot of negatives that come with youth.

No matter how mature they claim to be, someone who is in their early-20’s doesn’t know a thing about life. They’ve just graduated from university/college (if they went) and are now entering the real world. Many don’t even get to live life because they crawl back into the sheltered hole of existence of their friends and family.

Have you told a 20-year-old “no”? Their reaction is a shock to me every time I've said it to them; like I've shattered their perfect world of take-and-take.

Of course, it’s an ego-boost. A piece of ass who just became legal is interested in you? But it’s disconcerting I have a hard time finding anyone my own age (give or take a few years) to be interested in me. Do I have to be in my 40’s to get a 30-something to like me?

4 Comments:

Blogger A Lewis said...

No pumpkin, once you're well into your 40s, the 20s will still be chasing you. I've got three right now. Your post reminded me of The Young and Restless.....

http://spiritofsaintlewis.blogspot.com/2010/02/young-and-restless.html

November 01, 2010 10:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously go fuck the 20 year old, are you losing your mind? not joking

November 01, 2010 10:37 am  
Blogger Brand New W said...

could be worse. u could have nobody chasing you. FML.

November 07, 2010 3:51 pm  
Blogger Dean Grey said...

I agree with Brand New W.

Be grateful someone is interested to begin with. Take it as a compliment.

I'd be happy if anyone were interested in me at this point!

-Dean

December 15, 2010 1:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home