I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Skinny bitches are more neurotic than fat ones

It’s a Friday night and I’m watching a bit of TV. D is over and he’s in the kitchen pouring himself a drink. We’re talking about some random thing when my phone starts to beep. It’s my friend, S.

i think i just got text dumped :(

Who have you been dating? You naughty girl.

married guy #2 wigged out from guilt. after all this work 2 be thinner, nobody wants me :(

3 billion men. You’re just fishing in the wrong pond.

i’m going to be 34 in a couple weeks. i’m starting to panic. i’m going to die old and alone...!

Another text comes soon after.

i’m freaking out. i’m old! after 35 its over!!!!

I call it being eligible. I don’t need anyone to make me feel like a man.

Yah because you’re a guy. After 35, its over for women!!! Im so depressed :(

If you want to come over, D and I are watching a movie.

But, she can’t. She’s just going to have a drink and go to sleep because she has an early day tomorrow.

What I can’t wrap my head around (and what D later talks about) is how neurotic she gets when she can’t get some fat, ugly, married guy to show some interest in her. She lost a lot of weight because she believed that was the reason why she ‘repelled’ (her term, not mine) men.

“Skinny bitches are more neurotic than fat ones,” says D.

They can’t blame their size for the lack of attention. They realize there’s something wrong with them that poundage can’t take the fall for. No one paid much attention to me when I was big or small, so I know it lies beyond the physical. Maybe she should take a look, deep within and see what’s her issue because I can’t answer it for her.

2 Comments:

Blogger tornwordo said...

So glad I don't have to live with one. They do make great friends though.

January 15, 2011 9:03 am  
Blogger Dean Grey said...

Yeah, it sounds like your friend is looking for the wrong things.

Is she looking to not be alone or be in love? Those are two very different things.

It sounds like she's desperate. She should try to be open to love but not be dependent on it.

Good luck to her!

-Dean

February 07, 2011 3:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home