I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, January 24, 2011

These are the days of my life

When I talk about my relationships, people have a hard time believing half of the things I say because they don’t sound plausible. Sadly, they are. It’s like a cheesy soap opera, of sorts. These are the days of my life.

A few months ago, I thought there was something promising between R and myself. Things were progressing and then they suddenly stopped. Without going into too much detail, I discover R was having several other promising things with other people. Several.

After meeting up with R and later throwing R out after a brief conversation of awkwardness (and truly ugly declarations), I send a note to a friend of mine about the happenings.

As you know, I've been jerked around way too much this week and it's not a feeling I am particularly fond of. I got ditched 2x by R (now the name of the shithead) then I discovered that R posted a couple of things online (looking for a friend, BF, FB or BFF). Yeah, I know. You're already thinking, I find all the crazy ones out there. Like a fucking magnet.

Get a text being all 'how's your day' and such. Text a bit only to be led on with interest (all fake). Oh, and there was also another online posting (I was getting suspicious and I was right being it).

On top of that, R deleted me on Facebook (after adding me). Wtf, right? Some people, I swear...

So I went for a climb on the stairmaster. I yawned a bit b/c it was late so I teared up (which usually happens when my eyes are tired). The crying felt so good, I forced myself to yawn several times just so I could 'vent' in a way (I hardly ever cry). I kept on telling myself, I deserve more, I deserve better, while climbing away.

And after all of that, I took a shower and started writing this rant to you.

I can almost see the hourglass turning around with the music swelling up in the background...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Nothing wrong with ranting nor crying! Does a body and mind good!
Things will look up, you'll see!

January 24, 2011 3:19 pm  
Blogger Dean Grey said...

(((HUGS)))!

I agree with Tonka--a good cry can help sometimes!

-Dean

February 07, 2011 3:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home