I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, April 02, 2012

Kindred online spirits

As I'm checking my Twitter feed, I see one of my friends commenting on someone's twitpic. Basically, it's one of those 'Ooh, I wish I looked as good as you do wearing that' kind of droolfests.

When I read this, I send him a message, saying his crush also happens to be hooker who doesn't charge by the hour. It doesn't take long before I get a text from my friend.

Top or bottom? lol

I tell him what he wants to hear and I think he likes my quick response.

How do I see it?

The 'it' is the manwhore's penis. I say that everyone's seen it. It's common knowledge around town.

I follow his blog and I see a lot of me in him, like we suffer from the same issues.

I find this odd. Although I don't know everything about my friend, he is, by no means, anything similiar to the manwhore. Still, I offer him some photographic evidence of 'it' to visually sample the good.

As much as I would LOVE LOVE LOVE, I have to respect (sexual) privacy.

This I find hilarious, especially someone who goes on Grindr while at events (which entertains me) to see who's trying to pick up. Why would he like him? The manwhore is such a douche and so full of himself. This online personality he creates is just that: an online personality.

Lol.. He's like that?

Yup, very much so. He, like so many others, creates a persona, almost diametrically opposed to his real one to elicit sympathy. If they only knew, like me...

Times like these I miss you x 10.

Yeah, I say. He probably says this to all of his friends.

I do! So witty and bad influence-y.

This is true. I'm a naughty - not bad - influence. But, instead of taking in the compliment, I reply with the Pee Wee Herman quote of "I know you are, but what am I?"

He and I are kindred spirits in that way.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't read any full posts, nor any of the comments. ???????

April 02, 2012 11:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous...You're more than lucky!

April 04, 2012 9:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home