I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, January 02, 2012

The year of me

It's the new year and with that comes a series of resolutions that no one ever seriously intends to follow through with.  I haven't   made any in years and I wasn't the worse for it.  Lose weight and get healthier?  Pass.  Make more friends?  Meh.  Plot the demise of my foes?  In progress for the past few years.

But, this year is different.  I'm making a resolution.  Just one, to keep things simple.  For 2012, I've decided to be selfish (in a good way).  Without going into detail, I can say I will no longer consider the needs/wants of others at the start.  Unlike before, I'll come first... for now.

That doesn't mean that I'm going to destroy anything that comes across my path on my quest to world domiation; you can be diplomatic while doing that. 

Basically, I believe if I'm happy, then I'll want to make everyone feel the same way as I do.  And, if you don't like it, you can fuck off for all I care (and I won't since I won't care about your feelings since they're secondary to mine!).

So, happy new year.  It's going to be a good one, because when you get down to it, it's always about me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brand New W said...

i too decided to have just one resolution this year, just to help myself focus and see if i can actually keep it lol !

Happy New Year!!! All the best to you for 2012!!

January 02, 2012 11:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home