I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, January 16, 2012

David Hasselhoff's force

It's one of those long days that never feel like it's going to end and I'm texting my friend S about a couple of things we're doing this week.  I get frustrated about something that happens (it's not her) and we start to ramble about non-sensical items.  One of them makes me laugh.

"Mr. G said that the most powerful force in the universe was David Hasselhoff sucking in his gut."

And, that's all it took to make my frustratingly long day feel a lot shorter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Chapman said...

The Hoff was on a live TV programme in the UK on Saturday evening. It was a magic show and he was assisting a magician.

As if by magic... he ****ed up the trick!

What a surprise!

January 16, 2012 2:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home