I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Acknowledge my nudity

There used to be a time when those who thought they could/should expose some skin online for some exposure did it readily.  Sometimes it was a tease, while other times it was full on, full frontal.  It started innocently, but later became a bargaining chip: if I show you this, then you show me that (and vice versa).

To be honest, I did show parts of my pieces, many years ago. It was done for several reasons. One of them was because I needed to bump my daily impressions (i.e. the more readers, the more popular you are!). The other was because I felt kind of good about my body (after being fat for so many years) and wanted to show off.

Nowadays, I don't know why people show their tasty delights.   If they were model material, they'd probably already be models.   Most of them aren't.  They need a gym and a diet plan like I need housemaid to wash the dishes (I hate doing them).  Sadly, it comes across as a cry for attention. Tell me I'm sexy. Please, say that I'm hot. If you don't, I'll just die.

Maybe they still want to be loved via the internet, but don't realize that's not going to make a difference.  Having someone tell you you're hot (or whatever) isn't going to make all that much of a difference in the real world.  Then again, if they told you you were hot in the real world, then... that's probably different.  They're a flesh and blood being, not some random sets of digits behind a keyboard.

I'm lucky I've reached the point in life where I don't need someone telling me how hot (or not) I am on the site (or anywhere else on the WWW).  I know what I am and I know what I'm not and I don't need someone to tell me otherwise.  Then again, I've grown as a person and am no longer an insecure little - fat - boy who craves the attention of others.

And, in case you read the entire post, here's a naked pic of me after the jump...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm...I kind of agree with you... the only times I had a spike in my blog is if I was half naked... and sad part is that I am one of those people you mention... as I lost weight I was looking for attention, but obviously the last couple of year I have not put it out there like I used to... but you nailed it... and there is no pic after a jump...hehehe... hope all is well...

April 16, 2012 10:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

5th paragraph - 1st line...You did not spell someone correctly ;)

...Just saying

July 17, 2012 4:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home