I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Give me that fuckin' piece of cake

Not even Jack Bauer - or Father Time, for that matter - could've stopped the inevitable.

Do me a favour, and just don't sing that song... you have to pay royalties.

My destiny of wearing a flowered muu-muu, chomping away on a box of bonbons and owning a dozen cats is about to be fulfilled.

Pass me a slice of cake. A bigger one. Bigger. No, bigger, damnit.

Who the fuck cares if I get fat? It's not like anyone thinks I'm hot.

It's my fucking birthday, so give it... give me that fuckin' piece of cake.

6 Comments:

Blogger marc said...

i was just passing by and read that it was your bday. have a good one, man!

January 10, 2006 3:06 am  
Blogger Nick Moretti said...

Happy Birthday!!!
That said...
Take that huge piece of cake in both hands, carry it to the nearest garbage can and drop it in. Getting older is NOT an excuse to loose that mermaid waistline!

January 10, 2006 11:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AH!!!!!! I thought there was something special, amiss, in the air.


May your happiness increase evermore, and your troubles become interesting stories for youngins.

spank you later. :-)

January 10, 2006 9:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

http://www.bestgayblogs.net/Forums/viewtopic.php?t=10

January 11, 2006 8:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to see you sitting at the head of a table of the important people of your life with icing from ear to ear with cake on your lips. Now that is a life well lived.
kb

January 11, 2006 10:54 am  
Blogger Kevin said...

Happy Birthday. I followed you here from your comment on my post, and this one was pretty funny. Can't wait to read more.

January 12, 2006 1:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home