I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Crush on you

How did you know ‘cause I never told
But you found out I’ve got a crush on you
The words you read, my heart’s been displayed
You found out I’ve got a crush on you


Those lyrics are to a song first sung by The Jets (and later by – groan – Aaron Carter, of the illustrious musical family).

They exemplify what every person goes through when one begins to experience those feelings.

This song plays in my head whenever I fall in crush. Sadly, it's on auto-repeat. It's chronic. It happens with almost anyone who gives me the slightest bit of attention… or money.

A smile washes your face when you think of them, you jump over furniture when you’re expecting their call, you're giddy when you receive an e-mail from them, you act dumb when you’re near them, and you think everything they say or do is cute.

But, if I can't find something in particular because you moved my shit around, then it's so over.

God, I hate it when people do that.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

I am SOOO like that too. I crush everyone and their brother. Some more than others. :)

February 06, 2006 10:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christ don't make me do an intervention. Just keep that inner Tom Cruise locked up and we'll get through it just fine. Breathe... Crushes are kinda of fascinating to me. The emotional response. The sex drive, the hard press of affection toward another. It really does get your blood pumping.
kb

February 06, 2006 10:31 am  
Blogger Kevin said...

And don't leave out the heart-crushing disappointment when reality sets in.

February 06, 2006 1:32 pm  
Blogger jjd said...

ah, i'm with you on the move my shit around part.. or take my belt.. DO NOT take my belt.

February 06, 2006 3:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg.
I think im in love with you.
YOUR BODY IS LIKE *faints* Oghhh!
I wanna see your FACE too!!
I love all ur blogs!
Man, i sound like this really freaky fan that obsesses over anything you do.
eRr.
Okayy
BYee
x

February 27, 2009 1:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home