I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Friday, February 10, 2006

One year later

Today marks one year since Human Nature began.

And you thought it was around for longer than that.

With this particular passage of time, there have been ups and downs, highs and lows, smiles and frowns, friends and foes.

And, with each passing day, I am stronger and wiser... and a touch bitter - you can't win 'em all!

Miraculously, even with all of the drama, both the site and its owner haven't aged one day (in my dreams).

So, to those who have supported me, I thank you.

To those who exist only to be the bane of my existance, you'll be remembered in my book - Steven: The Miniseries (published by Randon House, 2008).

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Hopefully I fall into the former category, not the latter. :)

Happy Anniversary!

February 10, 2006 10:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A year? God to be so young and so loved by the trobbing throngs of pelvis rocking men. Who knew that your legendary status would age so gracefully. Blessed be.
kb

February 10, 2006 11:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home