I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Shot in the ass

Those little cupids had a hard time spreading the word on Valentine's Day. Their chubby little bodies are a bit too heavy for those tiny wings to carry all that excess poundage when flying around the world, shooting unsuspecting people in the butt with arrows.

So, in order to spread the word (and to shoot the occasional bystander in the ass), I thought it would be a good idea to lend them a hand.

I mean, who doesn't want some lovin' on Valentine's Day?

Apparently, not everyone.

With a few clicks of the mouse and the occasional dial of a phone number, I spread some love around like a cheap hooker who has to has to work it because her rent was due. The reactions were mixed. Someone asked me who the hell I was, another person rolled their eyes over the phone, and (strangely enough) I had someone who blessed me.

And, I wasn't sneezing.

But, within those oddities, there were a few grateful (and pleasantly surprised) people. It took so little to make them feel loved.

In all honesty, I did have to work the pavement, though.

But, the rent was paid in full, and the johns were satisfied.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Yes, you gave ... but did you receive? That's the bigger question?

February 17, 2006 8:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please....you've forgotten more about being the most wonderful Valentine, than those stupid cupid's will ever know!!!!!!!!!!

February 17, 2006 9:17 pm  
Blogger Rosa said...

How sweet and creative. You sound so nice, even if you are a ho. :-)

February 18, 2006 12:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um I got the card but there was no place on it that had that gratis "good time" I had hoped and prayed for. Any chance that I had accidently dumped the promise of said goodies out in my spam box?
kb

February 19, 2006 8:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A little late, but thank you for the sweet card!

February 22, 2006 1:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home