I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Temperamental

According to the Canadian Oxford Dictionary, the term temperamental is described as someone who is liable to erratic or moody behaviour. Everyone has their temperamental states, but it seems like there are some people who are more liable to these behaviours than others.

So why do I find myself attracted to these people if their bad moods outweigh their good ones – if they have good ones.

The reason – at least for me – is they intrigue me to the point that I want to find out what makes them tick. Being someone who has to know the answer to everything, I find that these people are like enigmas that need to be solved.

There is someone who I used to talk to who was so evasive in answering questions, they practically made me transparent in comparison; if you didn’t know what was going on in their minds, you sure as fuck knew what was going on in mine. If I wanted to know something, I was told to ask. E-mails were like a Q&A, pointed and direct, almost to the point of hostility. It was as if I was taking time out of their day to get to know them, to build a friendship.

Without sounding like a 2-year-old, why? Why are they moody and pissy when you ask them questions? Why are they dickin’ bitches when you ask them why they’re moody and pissy when you ask them questions?

It could be they’re temperamental.

Or assholes.

4 Comments:

Blogger dantallion said...

You really do like that word "evasive"... ;)

June 12, 2007 10:32 am  
Blogger S said...

Evasive? What's that?

June 12, 2007 1:35 pm  
Blogger A Lewis said...

Knock off with the questions and analyzing.....I don't want to be transparent!

June 12, 2007 5:45 pm  
Blogger about a boy said...

i have to know the answer to everything too! and yet i know so little.

June 13, 2007 11:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home