I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Red, yellow, green

Traffic signals have three lights which represent three different actions: Red means stop, yellow means proceed with caution, and green means go.

Yet, some people have a bad habit of not being able to read signals, especially the ones they’re putting out there.

You wear underwear when they show up at the door and wonder why they’re surprised because they wanted to get a slice of pizza and a beer and aren’t interested in you that way. You send them photos of your gym-toned body and then are disappointed when all they want is sex and not willing to form a casual connection first to see how things will go.

Why do some people flash yellow lights?

I’m pretty clear with what I say. I have a hard time playing coy because I don’t have the time to play coy, or anything else for that matter.

If you want it, you say you want it. If you don’t want it, don’t say you don’t want it then act like you do, but you really don’t, and then get pissed because you’re saying two things at once and nothing at all while confusing the hell out of the other person.

Do you know what I mean? Or am I talking about yellow lights, again?

Note: This post is brought to you by WTF Wednesdays.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I understand what you are saying... but some folks just like to play those games...

August 15, 2007 7:17 am  
Blogger RomanHans said...

I swear, I dated a guy for six months and we never did anything either of us wanted. Unsure what he liked, I'd ask him about everything: "Do you want to learn how to square dance?" "Do you want to go to the Star Trek Convention?" "Do you want to see the new Adam Sandler movie?" And just to be polite, he'd summon up a smile and say, "Oh, okay!"

Needless to say, he's history. If I wanted to hint and pussyfoot and read between the lines of every conversation, I'd be dating a woman, thanks.

August 15, 2007 10:52 am  
Blogger about a boy said...

i understand. completely.

i like wtf wednesday. i might have to adopt it. ive got lots of what the fucks.

August 15, 2007 12:20 pm  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

my head hurts from all the changing traffic signals.

so, are you the one sending your pics out and answering the door in your undies? or do you want pizza and beer?

August 15, 2007 12:25 pm  
Blogger tornwordo said...

I totally get that. And hate it! Even at the bathhouse (not that I've ever, ever been) there are yellow lights. WTF?

August 15, 2007 1:18 pm  
Blogger madamerouge said...

Lovin' would be easy if your colours were like my dreams
Red gold and green,
Red gold and green...

August 15, 2007 8:57 pm  
Blogger S said...

RT: Pizza and beer. Definately.

August 16, 2007 12:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home