I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Shitting in your backyard

While S and I are talking about the messiness of relationships, he brings up a line that surmises everything in one succinct sentence.

"It's like shitting in your backyard," he says when referring to the mistakes he's made with his past and present relationships. I agree with him.

Although my mistakes are few and far in-between (that comes with the territory of near perfection), I have shat in my backyard. Sadly, it's usually done in winter, with a lot of snow around. The mistakes are visible, large brown spots on the white ground.

As much as I'd like to learn from my mistakes, I'd rather not have a constant reminder, looking back at me in my backyard. When that happens, I'll be praying for warm weather to melt the snow so the lawn can be fertilized.

4 Comments:

Blogger Naijadude said...

heheh, I'd say why dont you just ignore the backyard? Best way to avoid the same mistakes from happening again!!

How are you doing, Mr?

July 14, 2008 1:00 pm  
Blogger Steve said...

Indeed.

July 14, 2008 2:10 pm  
Blogger dit said...

Or, you could cement it in and paint it green with flowers. I noticed someone had done that to their property in Florida. I am still scratching my head on that one. lol

What a way with words you have. 8-)

July 14, 2008 7:08 pm  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

So, your post is interesting in that yucky kind of way. Yet, it is thought proviking as well. So, my thought provoked question is, "Where do you wash your hands after shitting in your back yard?"

July 15, 2008 11:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home