I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, July 27, 2009

1,000 posts

Many people come and go in the online world. There are only a few who last long enough to make it to 1,000 posts without being a gossip site. Whether it’s dedication or too much free time, it takes a lot of energy to write that much.

But, not everyone can write 1,000 posts in a short period of time without ‘cheating’ and cutting corners.

Even though I haven’t reached that milestone in my four-plus years of writing, most of my posts haven’t succumbed to a barrage of links or twitter-like ramblings that seem so common and prevalent today.

Sadly, I am only at (approx) 800 posts, so to reach 1,000 posts, I’ll have to get off my ass and write a bit more. So, let the on-set arthritis begin!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Glenn said...

I'll be with you to 1,000 and beyond. You're one of the writers I really enjoy who has something to say. That we've become friends is delicious icing on the cake.

July 29, 2009 9:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home