I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Letter to J

With the run in at Holt's out of the way, I want to write a short message to J to clear the air between us. I spoke to my friend C and he said it's best to make peace and let the past be the past.

So, I do what I do well and write down a few words and send them in an email the following day...

Hey,
It was nice to see you on the weekend.

I'm surprised no one told you about the big white thing under your eye when at Holts. Hmmm...

And like I said before, the invite for you to come to the loft is always, always there. Open door.

BTW, sweet sweater; they're now on sale (again) at Club Monaco.
You can buy 2 of them for the price of one - plenty of grey ones left :)

Gotta run - the office in the middle of a lot of projects and 1/2 the staff is OOO.

Cheers, S.

The answer I get is one that shocks and appals me. As much as I want to reply back, I don’t. At least, I don’t immediately. I wait until it’s the right time. It won’t be today since it’s J's birthday and I don’t want that to be my (final) gift to him.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooooh, he's gon' get it!

June 26, 2009 1:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just give yourself a pat on the back that you took the high road and leave it be. I wouldn't even reply.

June 26, 2009 10:37 am  
Blogger Cincinnati NAMjA said...

I agree with Trinity. Taking the high roadmay be dificult at frst, but you feel better for it in the long run.

June 27, 2009 4:18 pm  
Blogger preppygoesrock said...

what was his reply???? got to know what it ias and your letter is so simple and sweet...
check out my blog
http://preppygoesrock.blogspot.com/
http://preppygoesrock.blogspot.com/
http://preppygoesrock.blogspot.com/

June 27, 2009 7:53 pm  
Anonymous you're a loser said...

you are sad

June 27, 2009 10:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home