I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Are you going to write about anything else?

People have been asking me whether I'm going to move on and begin talking about other things that are going on in my life. Once the needle is on the record, a groove is created; 'round and 'round goes the record, playing the same song.

In other words, they hate J (like the rest of the world).

But, the truth is, there have been other things going on... I just haven't been writing about them.

One of the biggest ironies of writing in a public medium/forum is that you air your laundry outside (mine is always crisp) for everyone to inspect for any stains (mine is always white), yet there is so much that is left unsaid.

Or maybe I just don't have anything as juicy as talking about an ugly breakup (which is bloody unlikely because it is, after all, my life I'm talking about).

4 Comments:

Anonymous guido d'arezzo said...

you sound increasingly pathetic and paranoid. better go see your therapist.

July 22, 2009 1:40 pm  
Blogger Mind Of Mine said...

I hate when people leave comments like the one above..

Your Blog, Your Rules! Deal with it..

For every person that reads latest post and says 'here we go again' there is another person saying 'I am glad i am not the only one feeling this way'!

Keep it up...Move on in ur own time!

July 22, 2009 8:03 pm  
Blogger Janek said...

I've been reading you for a little while now, and so I've come late to the J issue, but I think that the two above me are quite right. It's your blog, say what the fuck you like. Obviously, J have affected you and you need an outlet to get these things out.

July 23, 2009 10:02 pm  
Blogger Brand New W said...

talk about it 24/7 if you need to. i don't mind. it's your blog after all!

July 24, 2009 12:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home