I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Right on, Reuters

Over the weekend, I check my work email from a remote server. There are a couple of messages, including one from my co-worker, N. When I click on the message, I have no idea what’s going on from the subject title.

Then, I read the contents... it turns out a project I worked on was picked up by Reuters and now was being picked up by major media outlets around the globe. And, the scary part is my name is now on MSNBC.

There goes my anonymity. More so.

4 Comments:

Blogger Janek said...

Ooo, fun. Now we can try to work out who you are by searching through every article on Reuters Canada and every show and article on msnbc. Not too hard...

Well done, though, on being internationally recognised for you work!

July 29, 2009 5:08 am  
Blogger Stephen Chapman said...

How cool is that?!

A genius and you're too modest to day!

July 29, 2009 8:03 am  
Blogger Brand New W said...

you're a superstar!

July 30, 2009 7:23 pm  
Blogger Jay said...

If your cover is blown then you may as well just give us a link to it ;)

j

August 06, 2009 1:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home