I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Neglectful

Being someone who remembers the little things, I always try to keep track of the moments of the lives of others so they won’t have to.

Because of my incredibly busy schedule for the past few months, I’ve been forgetting things and letting them slip. They’re not incredibly important (no one will die if I don’t call), but they might make a difference to someone else (someone might kill me if I don’t call on their birthday).

It makes me feel like I’m neglecting people in my life when I don’t intend to. It’s not done on purpose, but done because there’s only so much I can do and think of on a daily basis.

And for that, I apologize for being neglectful.

So, happy birthday/anniversary, congrats on the job/promotion/raise, wishing you well on this happy/sad occasion, and above all else, I’m thinking of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger A Lewis said...

Neglectful? I just thought you were off traveling in Europe or on a round the world cruise.

August 10, 2009 11:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home