I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, November 09, 2009

Crusty and yellow

When I wake up in the morning, I see there are several breakouts on my face. As much as I want to scream out loud and curse the gods, I squeeze them and put some cream on them so they’ll dry out and/or shrink.

I go about my day and then realize it’s garbage day tomorrow. Shit. I have to prep the trash and the recycling and put it outside. When this is done, I take it to the curb and arrange it in such a way that the bag doesn’t roll into the street and gets hit by oncoming traffic.

While I’m doing this I run into one of my neighbours. I don’t particularly care for them since I hardly ever see them. We say a couple of words and she looks at me strangely. I could tell her to go fuck herself, but refrain from doing so.

I go back inside and head to the washroom to wash my hands. The tap is turned on and I run my hands underneath the water. When I look up I see there are spots on my face. Several of them. It’s the zit cream I put on.

What I didn’t realize when I used this particular product is that it dries on your skin instead of being absorbed. Also, it turns crusty and yellow. Lovely.

3 Comments:

Blogger JCLL said...

Sounds so charming and absolutely gorgeous

November 09, 2009 2:02 am  
Blogger about a boy said...

awww. im sure it looked good on you. ;)

November 09, 2009 2:18 pm  
Blogger Phronk said...

This made me barf in my mouth a little.

November 10, 2009 2:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home