I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Tiny blue balls

While in the bathroom, after finishing off my business, I look down before tucking myself in my underwear and notice something unusual. There seems to be a little mark on my penis. On closer inspection, I see it’s blue.

What the hell is this?

I pick at it with my nail and it sticks to my finger. It’s a tiny blue ball. Then I realize I have more than one. They’re all over my penis.

Just where did these things come from? And, what the hell are they?!

Then it hits me: the tiny blue balls are from the scrub I use to exfoliate my skin once a week when I shave. Apparently, when the last time I used the scrub, I took a shower to rinse it off and it stuck to other parts of my body.

Thankfully, it's nothing serious and my penis and scrotum are now smoother than ever.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Jimbo said...

I think we need to see some proof - merely to put our minds at rest

October 19, 2009 2:33 am  
Blogger Craig said...

Yeah, we can't be expected to take your word for it :-P

October 19, 2009 12:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's a scrottum?

October 20, 2009 2:52 am  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

You're must be pretty flexible what with getting the balls from your face to your privates...

October 22, 2009 12:17 pm  
Blogger Phronk said...

I've got little blue balls near my penis too, but they're not exfoliate.

October 22, 2009 7:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home