I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Friday, October 09, 2009

Body of a Sicilian widow

Clothes are not designed to fit anyone properly. No matter what the size, it's always too big or too small; never quite right. Although my body type is classified as thin/slim, it doesn’t mean I don’t have a series of issues when I step into the change room.

Moving from the top of my body downwards...

My shoulders are somewhat broad, I have a long torso and arms (which makes it hard for someone who wears an XS or S to find anything that fits). My waist is small, but I have an ass and legs with a bit of muscle on them (which comes from cardio).

Basically, I have the body of a Sicilian widow: wide shoulders, narrow waist, wide hips/thighs.

On top of that, I wear a lot of black on a daily basis, which does not help matters. If it wasn’t for the fact that I don’t have pendulous breasts, I’d fit right in at church. I just have to pray to God to lean down, or bulk up. Amen to that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cincinnati NAMjA said...

You're preaching to the choir sista!

October 10, 2009 11:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home